Welcome! I’m Cheryl and my CurlyPup is Truett.
If you’re here, it’s probably because:
- You’re thinking about adding a Cavapoo to your family and need more information.
– or –
- You’re already the proud mama of a Cavapoo and want to hang out with like-minded people.
Two years ago, my daughter decided to get a dog. The puppy she chose—an adorable, curly-coated Cavapoo she named Henry—was so charming that five of her friends and relatives soon added similar pups to their own families.
We were smitten.
But it was hard to find credible information—and even harder to find puppies.
We want to tell you what it’s really like to live with a Cavapoo. A good place to start is Cavapoo 101. And here are some other articles we think you’ll like:
- Is a Cavapoo the perfect dog? Close—but no.
- How much will it cost to own a Cavapoo? Here are all the expenses from Truett’s first year and the total shocked even me.
- Trying to decide between a Goldendoodle and a Cavapoo? Go small or you may regret it.
Have a CurlyPup of your own? Head on over to the Cavapoo Model Search and upload a photo.
This is going to be fun!